AutoCAD 2019 including specialized Toolsets
In the new 2019 version, there is only one AutoCAD: “AutoCAD including specialized Toolsets” (abbreviated to AutoCAD Toolsets). To offer an added benefit to subscribers and to simplify the AutoCAD product portfolio, AutoCAD subscriptions now include access to all features and libraries of the following AutoCAD vertical products:
- AutoCAD Architecture
- AutoCAD Mechanical
- AutoCAD Electrical
- AutoCAD Map 3D
- AutoCAD MEP
- AutoCAD Raster Design
- AutoCAD Plant 3D
Benefits of the new AutoCAD subscription:
- Access to AutoCAD vertical product features and libraries
- Use of IFC export feature via AutoCAD Architecture
- Use of STEP export feature via AutoCAD Mechanical
- Mobile app, access to drawings from a free Autodesk Cloud Storage account or other cloud accounts such as Google Drive, Dropbox and OneDrive
- Reduced administrative effort
If you have a licensed subscription to AutoCAD or an AutoCAD vertical product (e.g. AutoCAD Architecture), you can switch to AutoCAD 2019 Toolsets free of charge for the remaining subscription period.
ATHENA will soon be available for AutoCAD 2019 Toolsets. Until then, ATHENA should be installed using AutoCAD (Architecture) 2018 even if you have purchased AutoCAD 2019 Toolsets.
If you are interested, please speak to your local CAD-PLAN account manager or call +49-69-800-818-0. We would be pleased to prepare an offer for you.