ATHENA – the AutoCAD application for curtain wall design and facade engineering
ATHENA is the leading AutoCAD based design software for curtain wall design and facade engineering on the market – and not without reason. Our software has been subject to consistent on-going development since 1990 and is used in metal construction companies, design offices and universities – in 10 languages and in more than 70 countries.
Matched exactly to our users’ requirements, ATHENA is a complete software package, offering practically everything to simplify the daily design tasks which confront the designer:
- A 2D drawing environment with practical routines and libraries for producing elevations, cross-sections and workshop drawings.
- A versatile 3D design section with the possibility of generating parts lists and production drawings automatically from a 3D design.
- Powerful computational tools for structural analysis and building physics.
- A sheet editing program for sheet design and development.
- In addition, ATHENA is independent of profile systems and can be matched to individual needs.
- Ideal for international design: ATHENA labels all the customer objects fully automatically and is able to translate a drawing into each of the 10 languages currently contained in ATHENA on the press of a key.